Scholarship Description: The Asian Institute of Technology is inviting applications for President Robert B. Banks Scholarships. These scholarships are open to candidates from any nationality.
The scholarship awardee is expected to have the highest academic credentials and financially deserving, and the award will commence in 2017, so that the first recipient can join in August 2017.
About University: The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship generously funded would include:
- Full tuition (48 credits) and registration fee for 4 semesters (Baht 848,000)
- Monthly Bursary (including accommodation) (Baht 15,000)
- Medical insurance, Visa fees, Student Union fee, Book allowance
- Research Support (Baht 40,000)
Eligibility criteria: The applicant should first meet all the AIT criteria for master’s admission for scholarships including English language requirement. The scholarship is open to all candidates:
- Regardless of the academic program.
- From any nationality, and of any gender.
- With high academic performance in their Bachelor’s studies.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from any nationality can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: All applicants should provide a personal statement (one to two pages) of why they are choosing the specific academic program, and what they hope to achieve upon graduation.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017 for August 2017 Intake.