Scholarship Description: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is inviting applications for up to 36 months PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2018 Entry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering. The university is seeking hardworking and talented candidates in the area of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemistry to apply.
Scholarship Benefits: The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
Deadline: June 5, 2018