Split PhD Scholarships Under HEC Funded PSDP Project 2015
Application are invited for the award of split PhD Scholarships (2-years local and 2-Year foreign) under HEC funded PSDP project “Expansion programme of QAU” in the following disciplines from the Pakistan & AJK Nationals:-
Economics(2) International Relations(2) Anthropology(2)
The Selected candidates will be offered faculty positions on successful completion of PhD degree. Serving faculty members and already enrolled PhD students QAU are also eligible to apply for Scholarships.
Participating Institute: Following institutes are participating.
- Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad
- Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- Minimum 18 years of education in relevant discipline from HEC recognized university/institution with first division in the last degree and not less than 50% marks in the entire academic career.
- The candidate must have qualified NTS-GAT with minimum of 50% marks or has qualified the international GRE.
- Maximum age limit should be 35 years and relaxable to 40 years only for regular employees of the public sector university/DALS and R&D institutions. The age will be calculated on the closing date of the applications.
- Applications who have secured admission for split PhD programme in the specified discipline in any of the HEC recognized universities abroad will be given preference.
- Candidate already availing HEC or any other scholarship are not eligible.
- All scholarships will be on open merit basis.
- In Service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- See Further in details.
- Application forms are available on university website.
- Complete application form in all respect shall reach office of the project director QAU with in deadline.
Read More: HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students