Study in UK: Imperial College London Masters Scholarships 2015, Scholarships in UK for international students, There are up to Four awards are available.
The Faculty of Medicine of Imperial College London is offering 9 fully funded scholarships for students starting full-time or part-time masters courses in October 2015. Scholarships are open for outstanding candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide who have the potential to become leaders in their field. Stipends will be paid in monthly instalments, subject to satisfactory progression. Awardees on courses which last more than a year will have their £17,000 stipend spread over the full length of the degree.
Study in UK: Imperial College London Masters Scholarships 2015 are available for all subjects offered by University.
Scholarships are available for Master Degree Level.
Eligibility: The eligibility for Study in UK: Imperial College London Masters Scholarships 2015 are as under :
- General Eligibility: These awards are open to all students who have made an application to the Faculty of Medicine by 30 April 2015 for admission to study for a full time or part time Master’s course* at Imperial College London, starting in October 2015 (*or PG Cert for a course where that is the only route to the higher degree).
- Please note that these awards can only be given to students who are studying a course run by the Faculty of Medicine. For a full list of these courses, please see our Master’s Degree page. If you are hoping to study a Master’s course run by another faculty, please click here to see a list of other scholarship programmes which you may be eligible for.
- It is not essential for applicants to have already received an offer of a place on a course, but the initial course application must be made before applying for a scholarship.
- Academic Eligibility: –Candidates are expected to be able to provide evidence of outstanding academic ability. This will usually mean being among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort and in receipt of, or due to receive, a first class UK Honours degree or equivalent.
- An applicant who does not meet this requirement (e.g. holds a second class undergraduate degree, is a health professional who did not undertake a degree course, or is from a non-traditional background*), will be considered if they are able to demonstrate that they have outstanding academic potential and substantial experience relevant to their chosen subject area. This should be included in the Personal Statement section of the application form. (*Those applicants without a degree will be required, where available, to pass a Special Qualifying Examination to gain entry to the chosen course).
- Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who already have a postgraduate qualification should justify their request to have an additional postgraduate course funded by the faculty. This should be included in the Personal Statement section of the application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply for a Master’s course which starts as a PG Cert or PG Dip will only be considered if they are committed to completing the course to Master’s level.
- Scholarships awarded based on predicted grades will be conditional upon final results.
- Stipends will be paid in monthly instalments, subject to satisfactory progression.
- Awardees on courses which last more than a year will have their £17,000 stipend spread over the full lengh of the degree.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Four awards are available.
Full Length of Course
- The application procedure is online.
- In order to be considered for the Dean’s Master’s Scholarships, potential candidates will need to have first applied for a place on a Master’s course in the Faculty of Medicine.
- It is not essential to wait for an offer of a place to be made, but the initial course application must be made before submitting a scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2015
Share this Scholarship for others