Scholarship Description: The Swansea University is pleased to announce the 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships. These scholarships are open to applicants from the UK or EU who achieve a bachelor degree with First Class honors (or equivalent).
Swansea University is offering 100 taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships, each worth £3,000 towards tuition fees for UK/EU students starting eligible taught master’s courses in September 2019.
Scholarship Provider: Swansea University is a research-led university that is making a difference from the 1920s. The University grows on exploration and discovery and provides the perfect balance of outstanding learning and research that matches an outstanding quality of life.
Degree Level: These scholarships are open for the master degree program.
Available Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in all subjects.
Scholarship Benefits: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3,000.
Number of Scholarships: There are 100 scholarships available.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from the UK or EU.
- Applicants from the UK or EU will be eligible. The Admissions Office will decide whether candidates are eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rate, based on certain residency criteria, when candidates apply for a study place at Swansea University.
- Scholarships will only be offered to candidates who achieve a Bachelor degree with First Class honors’ (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for both full and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University. Students must be enrolling on a Taught Master’s program at Swansea University for the first time in September 2019.
- They would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by the point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- Students must normally be privately funded. Students must not be holding a full tuition fee award from another source.
- Students holding several partial awards at the same time will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office at [email protected]
- Applicants should check the terms and conditions of other awards they are offered.
- Employees of Swansea University are not eligible to apply
To apply, you will need to complete the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship 2019 Application Form.
- Return all completed forms to [email protected] Non-Swansea graduates must also supply an academic transcript.
- All applicants who are offered a place to study at Swansea University on an eligible course will be sent the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship 2019 Application Form with their offer letter.
- You should apply for your course as soon as possible to ensure you can apply for this scholarship before the deadline.
- Scholarships may be offered to exceptional candidates prior to the closing date. You are advised, therefore, to apply for this scholarship scheme as soon as possible.
Deadline: July 12, 2019