Degree Level: The scholarship is available for Masters, PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist programms.
Available Subjects: Scholarship is available for a wide range of disciplines.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial funding support will be provided to successful students
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is Open for students from all nationalities.
- The applications for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships For Foreign Scholars And Artists, 2019-20 are assessed based on the profile of the candidate.
- The applications are evaluated on the basis of the potential of the research co-operation, research project’s quality.
- The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships For Foreign Scholars And Artists, 2019-20 offers two types of scholarships, research, and art scholarship.
- The applicants for research scholarships should have a post-graduate degree in any discipline should go to Switzerland to pursue their doctoral or postdoctoral research.
- The research scholarships are provided at all Swiss cantonal universities, the two federal institutes of technology, universities of applied sciences.
- The candidates should be nominated by an academic mentor.
- The applicants for art scholarships should be willing to pursue their master’s in Switzerland.
- The arts scholarships are given to any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts.
- The candidate who has been awarded a place to study can apply.
Deadline: The deadline for submission is in between September to December and the selection will be done by the end of May and scholarship will start by next September