Sydney Scholars Program Australia 2015
The Sydney Scholars Program offers opportunities for Year 12 students, who are commencing their studies in 2015, to apply for scholarships ranging from $6,000 to $10,000 in value and awarded in duration from one year, up to 5 years (combined degrees).
- Scholarships are awarded for studying any courses offered by the university.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate program.
- University of Sydney, Australia is providing these scholarships.
- Scholarships are available for the duration of one year and will be available for up to five years.
- Scholarships ranging from $6,000 to $10,000 in value will be awarded. To complement the Sydney Scholars Program, you may also be assessed for a range of faculty specific scholarships
- Scholarships will be awarded to the applicants who will acquire ATAR requirement of 95 and above.
- To make the application process easier, you will only need to submit one online application form, upload your most recent school transcript and, if you are eligible, you will be assessed for a whole range of Sydney Scholars Awards as well as some faculty scholarships. A personal statement will be included in the online application so you won’t need to upload it as a separate document. It is suggested that you complete a draft first and then you can cut and paste your final answers into the text boxes provided. Please note there is a 500 word limit on each text box.
- -12 students, who are commencing their studies in 2015 are eligible.
- -These prestigious scholarships will be offered to students who meet the selection criteria including an ATAR requirement of 95 and above.
- Please note if you are an international or New Zealand student, have completed an IB, and are applying for admission through UAC, you are eligible to apply.
- Australian and international students can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
The application deadline is 3rd October 2014.