Degree Level: PhD, Post Doc
Available Subject: Social sciences and Humanities
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding, $7,000 to $25,000
Eligible Nationalities: Open to US applicants.
Eligibility for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- Scholars in the social sciences and humanities are eligible to apply for the program.
- While a wide range of topics receives support each year, all funded research must contribute to a body of knowledge enabling the U.S. to better understand the region and formulate effective policies within it.
- All applicants should clearly describe the policy-relevance of their work, be it in anthropology, history, international relations, political science, or some other field.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The competition for funding is open and merit-based.
- All applications will receive consideration without regard to any factor such as race, color religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, or disability.
Value of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- The successful applicants of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 will receive an award of between $7,000 and $25,000.