UCV Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands
University College Venlo (UCV) offers five scholarships for pursuing bachelor’s degree programme. Only students of EU/EEA-countries can apply for these scholarships. Scholarships are intended for talented students from outside the EU/EEA, who are admissible to the UCV. Furthermore, these students are dependent on financial support to be able to study abroad. Campus Venlo is a Satellite Campus of Maastricht University located in Venlo, approximately 80 km north of Maastricht. Each year applicants obtain at least 50 of the 60 ECTS (study points).
- Scholarships are available for bachelor’s programme
- Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Each year five grants are available. (Living costs€ 168 per month and Tuition fees € 1984)
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
- Come from the EU / EEA
- Have applied to the UCV and are admissible there
- Are allowed to pay the standard statutory tuition fees
- Profile perfectly matches the UCV
- Need financial support to be able to study abroad
Eligible Nationalities: The students of EU/EEA-countries can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Each year applicants obtain at least 50 of the 60 ECTS (study points).
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Applicants will need to submit a letter of motivation and CV
- Applications must be sent to ucv-info-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl before 1 August 2016. University College Venlo will review and rank the application requests.
- Applicants will be informed of the selection as soon as possible.
Deadline: The application deadline is 1 August 2016.