Scholarship Description: The Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme is open for the women from all over the world funded by the Coca-Cola Foundation. The programme is available to pursue MBA degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to inspire, equip and connect women who are or want to become resilient, inclusive, ambitious, brave, confident, responsible, authentic and thriving leaders.
About University: Cass Business School in London is one of the top UK business schools with programmes ranging from undergraduates to masters, MBA, PhD and executive education.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Business
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover 50% towards the cost of tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: This innovative initiative includes three annual MBA Coca-Cola scholarships (one in each of our Full-time, Executive and Dubai Executive MBA programmes).
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years’ relevant business experience if you don’t have a degree.
English Language Requirements: f English is not first language applicants will require a minimum, well- balanced IELTS score of 7.0. In some cases, this requirement can be waived – please contact our Admissions team for more information. Please note that due to changes in the UKVI list of SELTS we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for a student that requires a CAS as of April 2014.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- A completed online application form
- Personal statement
- Two completed reference forms from suitable sources. Two professional references are acceptable.
- Applicants GMAT score report (institution code: 2C2 – R0 – 50) or GRE score report (Institution code: 9646)
- Applicant’s degree certificate and transcript for each degree you have studied. Please note that if your degree transcript is not in English, we require certified translated copies of each transcript.
- An application processing fee of £100 (please see below how to pay the fee online). This fee can be waived for City, University of London or Cass Business School alumni.
- Applicants IELTS score, if English is not your native language. Please contact our Admissions team to find out about exemptions from this requirement.