Scholarship Description: A prestigious Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is now available to pursue master degree programme. The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this multiple master programme.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master), IntM.
Scholarship benefits: Scholarship Includes
- A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the programme)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the programme
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarships’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
All applications are subject to an eligibility check which covers all aspects of the application: respect of the application deadline, completeness of the application file, eligibility of the candidate in relation to the Erasmus Mundus criteria. Applicants who fail to provide necessary documentation by the appropriate deadline will be excluded from the application procedure and will be informed of the specific reason for ineligibility.
To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the scholarship application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Application Procedure: Follow the instructions to apply:
- Secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the programme.
- Submit the appropriate scholarship application form (available on the consortium website) with your online programme application.
Applications must include the appropriate Consortium scholarship application form:
- 2018-2020 Programme Country IMCEERES EMMC scholarship application form
- 2018-2020 Partner Country IMCEERES EMMC scholarship application form
- 2018-2020 IMCEERES EMMC Self Funding Application Form
Deadline: January 26, 2018