Scholarship Title: Management School Scholarships for Overseas Students at University of York in UK, 2018
Scholarship Description: The University of York is offering Management School Scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the York Management School.
Scholarship Benefits: There are a number of scholarships worth £7,000 each. This is subtracted from the total tuition fees payable to the University.
Eligible Nationalities: Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The York Management School is pleased to invite applications for Master scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. If you currently hold an offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Master’s courses, whether firm or conditional, you are welcome to apply.
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV(no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
Send your statement and CV in pdf format to management-postgrad-at-york.ac.uk.
Deadline: June 29, 2018