- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- rank the study programme at the University of Gävle as first priority at universityadmissions.se.
- apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline 16 August 2021.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time. Deadline 1 September 2021.
Documentation to Send
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission to the study programme
- Grades from previous studies (Upper secondary education for Bachelor’s applications and Higher Education studies for Master’s applications)
- Motivation Letter (Please find guidelines in the application below)
18 August, 2021 – 17 September, 2021
Applicants for Master’s programmes
5 November, 2021 – Successful applicants will receive an email from the University of Gävle. (10 November 2021, last day to accept the scholarship)
Students who get nominated with at scholarship will be notified through email. Students that are granted a scholarship will receive a document stating “Conditions for University of Gävle Scholarship for International Students”. The conditions can be found below.
All scholarships available at the University of Gävle consist of a 75% reduction of the tuition fee.