Scholarship Description: The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
€ 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- Please read the information for applicants, scholarship eligibility criteria definitions and supporting documentation requirements before applying.
- The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above.
Deadline: February 01, 2019