Scholarship Description: The new local University West scholarship programme is now available for all new international students applying for master degree programme for the 2018-2019 academic year.
A scholarship at University West covers a part of the tuition fees. A scholarship can be awarded only to a student who has been granted a place on a programme of education at the advanced level, and one who is studying at a pace equivalent to full-time study.
Scholarship Provider: The University West in Trollhättan is a modern university which offers education collaborating with work-life in an attractive and modern study environment.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Master of Finance, International Business, IT and Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Robotics and Automation, and International Politics.
Scholarship Benefits: For the academic year of 2018/19 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
- Master of Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master of International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering the full tuition fee
Number of Scholarships: A total of ten scholarships are available for different subjects.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Application Procedure: You apply for the scholarship by filling the form below and submitting it before April 20. The students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified before May 15 by e-mail. If someone does not accept the scholarship next in line will be given notice as soon as possible.
Deadline: April 20, 2018