Undergraduate and postgraduate degree at University of Dundee.
Applied Computing, Art and Design Anatomy, Forensic Anthropology, Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Imaging, Biological, Business Accountancy, Economics, Finance, International Business, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computing, Data Engineering, Data Science, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Environmental Science, History, Law, Geography, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Social Work, Physics, Politics, International Relations, Psychology.
The University of Dundee will provide the amount of £5,000 per year of study up to a maximum value of £25,000 to EU applicants.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- A full time, Undergraduate course, excluding any courses in the School of Medicine or the School of Dentistry
- A full-time, 180 credit postgraduate taught course over one year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time postgraduate course, you may be eligible for the award in both years.
- Be domiciled in an EU country.
- Have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission for the Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. There is no separate application form for this scholarship.
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.