Degree Level: Scholarship is for supporting Research
Available Subjects: You can research in Technology and Innovation, Strengthening Australia-Asia ties, Enabling Positive Social Change
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will provide a partial funding i.e minimum of $400,000 over three years.
Eligible Nationalities: Only Australian Citizens and Permanent residents can apply
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You have been awarded a PhD between 1 September 2013 and 1 September 2016; or have obtained an Eligibility Exemption from the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research) or equivalent if your PhD was awarded prior to 1 September 2013.
- Your proposed area of research is in a field of research at a participating university (refer to Our Partner Universities below) with an Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) four digit Field of Research (FOR) rating “well above world standing”. For a comprehensive list of FOR ratings by university, visit the Australian Research Council’s website.
- You are able to commence your research by 30 June 2020.
- Your proposed research will contribute to the future of Australia in one of the Foundation’s three focus areas (please note: funding requests for the purpose of medical research as defined in the ARC Medical Research Policy available on the Australian Research Council website will not be considered).
- Your proposed research includes international opportunities to develop your leadership skills and global networks, such as; study tours for the purpose of research, attending a short course or conference, an internship or volunteering.
- You are able to supply two letters of reference, one academic reference and one personal reference; and a letter of support from the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research).
- You are able to attend the National Assessment Centre held in Sydney on 9/10 December 2019.
Deadline: 26 August