WMG Excellence Scholarships – up to 50% off is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Warwick . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis.
Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a percentage reduction of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
WMG Excellence Scholarships – up to 50% off is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Warwick.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programs taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.